What does the Lord require of you?
‘He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God. ‘ Micah 6:8 NIV
- Let’s take a closer look:
- Act justly: Do things fairly and justly.
- Love mercy: Have good intentions from the heart to help people relieve pain and comfort them.
- Be humble: Focus on serving others and less on yourself.
- Walk with God: Let go of your own opinions and see things through God’s eyes.
God’s words have the power to comfort people. If God’s words are brought into people’s hearts, God will work in their hearts. Once their hearts accept those words, there will be actions. Once the actions are changed, their lives will be changed.
This is how God works!
Therefore, we need to use God’s words to comfort and to edify people.
The above is what I received during my spiritual devotion to God, and I would like to share it with you.
Bless you all to have God’s words in your heart and to speak often comforting and edifying words to people surrounding you. Amen!